GBI has grown up substantially since its founding in 2004. Check out these advancements:
GBI’s community is 20,000 plus and growing.
- Membership is comprised of organizations and individuals. Organizational membership starts at $500 and includes professional credential training and renewals as well as discounts on project registration.
- All contributors are recognized on GBI’s Member Directory.
GBI delivers innovative tools to support all building types and teams in incorporating sustainable, healthy, and resilient practices into their building projects.
- Green Globes for New Construction
- Multifamily New Construction (Protocol)
- Core & Shell (Protocol)
- Green Globes for Existing Buildings
- Multifamily Existing Buildings (Protocol)
- Green Globes for Sustainable Interiors
- Guiding Principles Compliance for New Construction (DOD Version)
- Guiding Principles Compliance for New Construction (General)
GBI retains a strong commitment to transparency.
- Green Globes NC is developed through open, balanced, third-party audited ANSI-approved consensus process. Consensus procedures recently updated and available here. GBI’s Existing Buildings rating system will proceed through its own ANSI consensus process starting end of this year.
- ANSI/GBI 01-2019 consensus standards available for free here.
- 100% of technical manuals available for FREE here.
GBI is recruiting future leaders that can help develop an incremental global expansion strategy.
- Nominations are being accepted for seats on GBI’s eight organizational committees (Executive, Finance, Membership, Nominations & Governance, Education & Promotion, Tool Development, and Government Engagement.) Nominate yourself or other future leaders by emailing email@example.com.
The GBI leadership is engaged in a 10-year visioning process. Please share your insights directly with Vicki Worden, GBI President & CEO, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.