RECORDED: Department of Defense Guiding Principles Compliance for NC Webinar
Mark Russell, PhD, PE, GPC Assessor, GGA, Wisebuilt LLC, University of Florida
Megan Baker, MBA, Sr. Director of Engagement, GBI
1 HSW AIA
Learn how to execute the vision for better performing Department of Defense buildings through compliance with Unified Facilities Criteria (UFC) 1-200-02 High Performance and Sustainable Building Requirements with GBI’s DOD GPC NC verification program. Executive Order 13834 directs agencies to report on performance improvements, cost reductions, energy and water savings, and many other sustainable initiatives as identified by the Guiding Principles.
This Presentation Will Include:
▪ Introduction to the Green Building Initiative
▪ Background and features of the GPC verification program
▪ How the GBI process creates a seamless roadmap for compliance
▪ Descriptions of available resources
▪ Information about the Guiding Principles Compliance Professional (GPCP) certification that can add weight to your proposal
Participants will also hear from seasoned GPC Assessor, Dr. Mark Russell, who will provide best practices and preparation strategies for a successful Guiding Principles Compliance assessment.
Who Should Attend
This webinar is the ideal educational opportunity for DOD personnel and contractors who design and execute DOD projects with buildings that are third-party certification (TPC) applicable and will be owned by the DOD.