RECORDED: GBI’s Green Globes for New Construction 2019
Megan Baker, Sr. Director of Engagement, GBI
Kate Callahan, Manager of Client Services & Engagement, GBI
1 hour AIA LU Credit: GBIGGNC19REC
This course provides an overview of the Green Globes rating system with a primary focus on New Construction (NC) 2019, which is the implementation of an ANSI Standard (ANSI/GBI 01-2019: Green Globes Assessment Protocol for Commercial Buildings), published in June 2019. Attendees will learn about the Green Globes NC 2019 environmental assessment areas and criteria as well as updated requirements for certification. The webinar will also highlight new features of the cloud-based Green Globes software updated in December 2019.
1. Explain the relationship of the Green Building Initiative with the Green Globes rating system
2. Summarize the Green Globes assessment process
3. Recognize the opportunities that the Green Globes NC online questionnaires provide for evaluating methods to achieve benefits such as energy savings, decreased operational costs, and reduced environmental impacts.
4. Describe Green Globes for New Construction 2019 assessment areas, point allocation, and scoring method
5. Identify the available user support tools
Access the exam via Survey Monkey
▪ The test is open book.
▪ You may retake the exam if you do not pass.
▪ You will not receive an online score upon completion. GBI will provide email notification of your exam results.
▪ If you achieve a passing score, GBI will email a certificate of completion and report 1 LU Hour to AIA (if applicable)
We value your feedback. Please complete the course evaluation via Survey Monkey at this link: