RECORDED: GBI’s Green Globes for Sustainable Interiors Webinar
Megan Baker, Senior Director of Engagement, GBI
Sara Rademacher, Sr. Director, Client & Program Services, GBI
1 hour AIA LU Credit
This course is intended for design and construction professionals interested in green building rating systems. It provides an overview of the Green Globes rating system with a primary focus on the Sustainable Interiors program, which is derived from an ANSI Standard (ANSI/GBI 01-2010: Green Building Assessment Protocol for Commercial Buildings).
1. Summarize the importance of sustainable design
2. Explain the Green Building Initiative relationship with the Green Globes Rating System
3. Describe the attributes of the Green Globes building assessment program
4. Describe Green Globes for Sustainable Interiors assessment areas and scoring method
5. Summarize the features of the Green Globes SI program and the assessment process
6. Identify the support tools available for the Green Globes SI program
Access the exam via Survey Monkey
▪. The test is open book.
▪. You may retake the exam if you do not pass.
▪ You will not receive an online score upon completion. GBI will provide email notification of your exam results.
▪ If you achieve a passing score, GBI will email a certificate of completion and report 1 LU Hour to AIA (if applicable)
We value your feedback. Please complete the course evaluation via Survey Monkey at this link: