RECORDED Green Globes for Sustainable Interiors (SI) Webinar
A free, 90-minute webinar approved for 0.1 CEU through the Interior Design Continuing Education Council (IDCEC). A PDF copy of the PowerPoint presentation is available for download at http://www.thegbi.org/training/credited-courses/downloads/
Course Description: This course is intended for design and construction professionals interested in green building rating systems. It provides an overview of the Green Globes rating system with a primary focus on the Sustainable Interiors (SI) program, which is based on an ANSI Standard (ANSI/GBI 01-2010: Green Building Assessment Protocol for Commercial Buildings).
• Summarize the importance of sustainable design.
• Explain the Green Building Initiative relationship with Green Globes and the background of both.
• Summarize the benefits for Green Globes Certification.
• Describe the attributes of the Green Globes building assessment program.
• Define the eligibility requirements for Green Globes for Sustainable Interiors (SI).
• Discuss the rating scale and each of the environmental assessment areas for Green Globes SI.
• Summarize the features of the Green Globes SI program and the assessment process.
• Identify the support tools available for the Green Globes SI program.
Course Date: On-Demand Recording
Course Title: Green Globes for Sustainable Interiors
Course Length: 90 minutes (including quiz)
Number & Type of Credits: 0.1 CEU
Name of Provider: Green Building Initiative