RECORDED: GBI's Green Globes for Existing Buildings 2021
Green Globes for Existing Buildings (EB) 2021 is a comprehensive three-in-one benchmarking and certification program, evaluating the environmental sustainability, health and wellness, and resilience of an individual building or entire portfolio. This program was developed using applicable content from the published ANSI/GBI 01-2019: Green Globes Assessment Protocol for Commercial Buildings (Green Globes NC 2019).
This training can be used by CFMs for Continuing Education towards recertification.
Green Globes for Existing Buildings 2021 Highlights
▪ Developed using applicable content from ANSI/GBI 01-2019: Green Globes Assessment Protocol for Commercial Buildings (Green Globes NC 2019)
▪ Evaluates criteria from six Environmental Assessment Areas: ESG Management, Site, Energy, Water, Materials, & Indoor Environmental Quality
▪ Criteria support ESG goals and CSR reporting
Addition of Energy and Water Consumption pathways for increased flexibility and incentivize consumption reduction
▪ Green Globes’ user-friendly software establishes baselines and guides improvement for individual buildings or entire portfolios
▪ The Green Globes EB 2021 rating system is also entering the American National Standard Institute approved consensus review process that begins this summer