Green Globes Fellow & Guiding Principles Compliance Fellow
GBI’s Green Globes or Guiding Principles Compliance Fellow programs recognize those who have demonstrated outstanding success in the improvement of the built environment through GBI’s Green Globes and/or Guiding Principles Compliance programs. Green Globes and Guiding Principles Compliance Fellows are expert users of the Green Globes and/or Guiding Principles Compliance programs who contribute to the shaping of GBI’s educational content and tool development and are regarded as exceptional leaders in the green building industry. Green Globes and Guiding Principles Compliance Fellows are innovators who drive innovation and support others' commitments to reduce the impacts of climate change.
Green Globes Fellow & Guiding Principles Compliance Fellow Benefits:
- Preferred and elevated listing in the GBI Professional Directory
- Project Profiles linked to name in Professional Directory
- GBI recommendation to clients seeking GGPs or GPCPs
- Exclusive use of the Green Globes Fellow (GGF) or Guiding Principles Compliance Fellow (GPCF) marks after your name in professional correspondence
- GGP/ GPCP Resource packet for promoting services that demonstrates the value of the GGF or GPCF
- Participation in educational content creation if desired, including webinars and blog posts
- Potential to submit guest blog submissions upon GBI review
- Participation in GBI data collection and green building certification studies
Valid GGP or GPCP certification (see eligibility requirements
Have completed 10 or more Green Globes or Guiding Principles Compliance projects and delivered at least one Three or Four Green Globes certification
Volunteered 10 hours on a GBI committee or conducted 5 external presentations or trainings on Green Globes and/or Guiding Principles Compliance
Have completed the application including 3 sponsor testimonials to attest to the quality of work provided.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.