Are you eager to create real change in the green building marketplace? The Green Building Initiative may be a great fit for you. The talent, experience, and dedication of our staff are key to our success and growth as a nonprofit organization. If you like to be an active contributor within a dynamic environment, join our team to:
- Improve building construction and operations
- Apply your creativity to view and solve challenges in a new light
- Enjoy a balanced work and personal life
- Partner with a forthcoming and approachable management team
GBI IS CURRENTLY HIRING FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS:
- Manager, Client Services & Engagement: click here to see full position description.
- Manager, Information Systems: click here to see full position description.
- Manager, Program Development & Compliance: click here to see full position description.
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
GBI has an immediate need for GGPs to support clients pursuing certification using Green Globes for Existing Buildings.
- Green Globes Professional: click here to apply today. Certified GGPs are qualified industry professionals ready to share their insights into the Green Globes® building assessment and certification process. Once you are a certified GGP, GBI will add you to our professional directory and refer our clients to you for assistance in taking their building projects smoothly through the Green Globes NC, SI, or EB process.